No products in the basket.
– All our items are vintage and will show signs of wear due to age and use, including but not limited to scratches, marks, dings, dents, chips and discolouration of wood. Anything considered to be more than general wear and tear will be specifically stated.
– All items must be collected within 7 days of purchase, unless otherwise agreed prior to purchase.
– Items not collected after 7 days will be subject to storage charges of £10 on the 8th day and £2.50 per day thereafter.
– If an item is not collected within 28 days of purchase the order will be cancelled and a refund issued via the original payment method, less storage charges.
– We reserve the right to re-sell items not collected within 28 days.
– We reserve the right to cancel an order.
– Customers may cancel an order placed online and return items within 14 days of receipt of goods, providing goods are in ‘as sold’ condition. A refund will be issued via the original payment method, less original delivery costs if applicable. Return of goods is at customer’s expense.
– Packaging for courier collection can be provided at additional cost, please contact us for a quote.
– We cannot be held responsible for any damage to or loss of goods during transit. Photographic documentation will be obtained upon despatch. We will do our best to assist you in resolving any issues.
– Please note items maunfactured post 1950, unless specifically stated otherwise, do not comply with the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations, 1988. These items, along with industrial items not originally intended for domestic use, are sold as ‘works of art’ and as such are not for use within a private dwelling.
– All vintage electrical items should be checked by a qualified electrician before use.
– The contents of this website, including but not limited to logos, photographs, images and text, are the intellectual property of LOVELITTER.